Tuesday, February 15, 2011

About Me

01) What are your nicknames?
Until college it was Beans. which seems weird but literally everyone called me that. there is really no reason for it... my parents just called me that and it stuck... for 20 years.  now its larneson or larney mostly. Not many people call me Laura.

02) What was your dream growing up?
I had so many... I was set on being a paleontologist at one point, and an astronaut, I also idolized Mia Hamm and thought I'd play professional soccer, then it was an actress or rock star, I also legitimately wanted to be President.  haha I had big dreams i guess. 

03) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was an amazing singer.  As a guitar player and obsessive music junkie it would be really great to be able to sing really well. 

04) Do you care what others think about you?
yeah... probably too much.  I've gotten better as I've grown up but I'm very self-conscious about my reputation which has its pros and cons i suppose. 

05) What is your current desktop picture?
Safeco Field with the Seattle skyline in the background.  I took the picture at a Mariners/ Yankees game. 

06) What was the last book you read?
The Shack.... so amazing. My dad gave it to me. If you haven't read it stop reading this crap and go get it now. 

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Aquarius duh.

08) Any Tattoos?
No.... but I'm getting one, maybe.   I'm so indecisive on what I would want and where.

09) Worst Habit?
biting my nails... my mom literally smacks me when i do it.  

10) What's your favorite TV show?
haha the million dollar question.  I'm obsessed with TV. I watch like 15 shows via DVR a week.  I'm not really a casual TV watcher though, I actually schedule it into my day. If I had to choose an all-time favorite I'd say Lost... nothing can replace that show.

11) What is your favorite sport?
To watch - College football and Elite Track and Field.  To play - probably flag football :)

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I'm a glass half-full-kind-of-girl.  I'm really optimistic... what's the point of being a downer?

13)Do you like musicals? 
YES! Love musicals.  My absolute favorite is Wicked.  I would give my arm to see Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth together.  The music is amazing. 

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Probably when my appendix blew up and I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in high school.  It totally destroyed my cross-country season... oh and everything in my stomach too.  

15) Tell me one random/weird fact about you.
hmmm... I've broken my leg, hand, and collar bone. The first one wasn't my fault.... the other two were definitely my fault and both occurred on 11/11 one year apart from each other. 

16) Are you currently single?
very much so


17) What was your favorite game to play as a child?
I always loved Life and Dream Phone.  Most of the games I played were ones I made up though... i played with my sisters and made the rules up as I went so that I'd always win. I was a competitive kid. 

18) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Healthy for sure.  My lifestyle is way to active to deal with being unhealthy. 

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary... always scary.  

20) Favorite Movie franchise?
Easy. Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm pretty obsessed with it. I actually get defensive when people hate on Pirates. I could probably quote every line in the movies. 

21) Has a song ever made you cry?
Music is pretty much the only thing that can make me cry.  The artist most likely to make me cry is probably Alli Rogers. Most power ballads will do it too if the timing is right :)  

22) What color eyes do you have?
I used to think brown... but they are more green now... i guess that's hazel then. 

23) Ever been arrested?
No way. I like to think I'm more of a bad ass than i really am. 

24) Bottle or can soda?
Neither. Not a huge soda...or as i say.... pop fan.  If I had to choose I'd say bottle of root beer. 

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Go on vacation to somewhere really warm. Or get a crazy expensive new guitar.  I should probably save it though... seeing as I'm in college and broke.

27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Starbucks... there are few places I love more than Starbucks.  

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah I think so.  more like spirits though.  I think there are good and evil spirits probably.  wow that sounds ridiculous... never mind. idk.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I'm a big youtube fan.  I find the most bizarre videos on there.  I also love www.barelydigital.com/awesome. 

30) What’s your favorite gambling game?
Apparently i'm lucky at video poker.... but i'd love to be able to count cards and play blackjack. that'd be awesome... is that illegal? maybe i could get arrested :) 

31) Biggest pet peeve?
slow drivers. ugh their the WORST! just get where you're going and don't slow me down. 

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Passionate 

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I believe in it.  I don't see it very often.... but i think it's out there. I definitely appreciate it. 

34) Favorite and least favorite food?
hmmm dang i love food.  chocolate is a cop out but I love, love, love chocolate.  Least favorite food is probably like coleslaw or fish, i don't really like fish. but i like shrimp... it's not my favorite though. 

35) Do you believe in God?
yeah, with all my heart.

36) Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
i got pretty good at parallel parking when i was in Portland.... but in Omaha I'm lazy and i drive around the block.

37) Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?
depends on the night i guess.... but I often fall asleep during my prayers so a lot of times it's Jesus :) 

38) Have you ever been cow-tipping?
Almost.... In high school we my friend lived by a field with cattle and we were close enough to do it but we chickened out.  

39) Do you have any siblings? are you close?
2 younger sisters. They are my best friends in the world! 

40) Do consider yourself to be a happy person?
Yes! Life is great :) 

1 comment:

  1. 02) Larneson aspiring to be President....sooo predictable

    09) My mom smacks me too......I do it mostly in church... and then she says "no one will want to say peace be with you to a girl biting their nails" A little extreme mom? I think so :)

    12) glass half-full-kinda-girl, MEET glass definitely-half-empty-kinda-girl. Your welcome for the reality check lol!

    28) We should watch some scary movies together sometime...

    32) NIKE

    40)even though you get grumpy sometimes:) .....your still waaay tooo happy all of the time! LIFE IS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete