Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Hiatus

So I haven't been able to write a new entry in a few weeks.  The main reason for this is that I still don't have a computer.  Apple ended up charging way more than I expected, so at this point I'm thinking I might as well just get a new one.  However,  I don't really have money to just buy a computer at this point... so we'll see when that all gets figured out!  The other reason I haven't been posting is because I have been on spring break the last 10 days.  I'm sure there will be a good post regarding Panama City spring break in the coming days.... but for now I'll just say I didn't spend much of my time doing anything but living the lazy beach life.  It was a great senior spring break trip, and now it's time to power through the last 8 weeks of my college career.

So, the short of it is that I haven't had time to document this crazy exciting lifestyle of mine recently, but I'll be sure to step up my game on the homestretch.  I feel like a hypocrite because I always complain about TV hiatus breaks in the winter and in March before sweeps, yet here I am doing it with my blog :) See I really am a TV nerd. Anyway, a lot can happen in 2 months, and hopefully some of it will be post-worthy. For now I'll just give you a short preview of the two most exciting things coming up this week.

1. Most importantly Thursday is St. Patricks day and I will be living it up at the Lady Gaga concert all night.  this is by far the most exciting part of my week.



2. Coming in at a close second is the massive amount of schoolwork professors dumped on us after spring break this year.  I'll be reading a bajillion case studies and writing even more useless reflection papers over the next two weeks. Thankfully, 9 weeks from today I'll be a college graduate with nothing to worry about but real life from then on.

I've been told that real life is much harder than college, that I should stretch my 3 years out much longer.  Maybe I'm just ignorant and young, and don't get me wrong I've loved college, but I'm so ready to be done.   I'll really miss my friends here, but for the most part I won't miss college student, Omaha and the bs that goes along with classes.  I'm ready to live on my own doing a job I love and hang out with new people.  But.... that's living in the future.  I'm going to do all I can to enjoy these last days as a college kid.  If anything actually exciting happens.... you'll be the first to know.  If nothing exciting happens... well then my posts are about to get even more boring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment